We appreciate if you can click on the link on http://www.sacredsagesg.com. We have moved there and has the latest updated contents to benefit you.

We have expanded and moved to a new site www.sacredsagesg.com

We have moved to http://www.sacredsagesg.com

We have moved to http://www.sacredsagesg.com
We have moved to http://www.sacredsagesg.com

We have moved to http://www.sacredsagesg.com

We have moved to http://www.sacredsagesg.com
We have moved to http://www.sacredsagesg.com

Career and Job

Career and Job Opportunities


Ever notice that all of us bring in negative energy into our home. After a day of work, the unhappiness forms a part of us and follows us home. Well the bad news is this negative energy stays with us. There is a saying, mix with the rich and be rich. Mix with the poor and tend to be poor. Likewise, the rich people and powerful have more positive energy. The people whom we talk to and chat with will pass both positive energy and negative energy in one way or another.

In modern times, the Y generation talks about LAW OF ATTRACTION. Sounds familiar?
However, there is a catch to it. Before the LAW OF ATTRACTION can work, you will need to be full of positive energy and thus you need to bring down your negative energy.

Lets do this exercise together so that we can understand the significance of cleansing.

First Question : Do you believe that just 100% hardwork can bring you to the top?

Second Question : Do you believe that just 100% smart can bring you to the top?

Third Question : Have you really encountered a successful person who is hardworking and smart only? Did you notice that there is something else apart from these two elements that cannot be explained?

Fourth Question : Have you ever commented that someone was promoted or was at a position because luck was also on their side?

Fifth Question : If you answer yes to almost all the above and also to the fourth question then do you also agree that without luck, even the most hardworking and smart person may not even be at the top? Because there is just no opening to promote the person or you poorly ended with a lousy boss.

Final Question : Why let bad luck bring you a lousy boss or bring you job prospects at a lousy organization? Why not improve your luck so that you have better chance of running into the great job opening at a great company? Likewise why not remove bad luck so that people sense a difference in you ... an unexplained positive difference that leave them a lasting impression that give you positive assessment.

Most of us have a subconscious aspects which we form in our mind when we are interacting with others. Well for top management, sometimes they seem to have a "click" talking to others and not to someone else. Ever wondered why? And finally is it worth it to have bad luck stopping your career advancements and now knowing it until you retire poor?

Because our subconscious can see these energies without us knowing.

For people in property, sales, stocks or climbing the corporate ladder, making your positive energy strong and weaken the negative energy will be the key to this unknown attraction. Always remember, opportunities usually does not knock twice. Getting ready is what you should do, and white sage helps to open your senses so that you can notice the opportunities around you and have a clear mind to talk sensibility.

Comments:

       I hope people won't act as usual again, ignoring anything that might help them and only focusing on sensational claims and threads. Sage smudging is an amazing tool that applies to everyone who wants to stay within love and Light.

       Yes, this plant will help to cleanse and remove negative or unwanted energies from areas or people. But there is more.White Sage is a spiritual cleanser and used in this manner is a powerful ally worthy of it's worldwide reputation

       I am a hardworking chap, until one day I was retrenched from the job. After a couple of months, I lost all the drive. I was depressed and sick of it all. I found white sage on the internet and tried it out of desperation. The first few days was no effect at all, but a week later i found myself with more energy. I didnt notice that i stop grumbling until my mom mention to me that i seem to have cooled down a little. I found renewed energy and could perform during my interviews and finally landed on a good job. White sage seems to clear all the negatives out of my life so that i can subconsciously focus on the good ... i am sticking with white sage for as long as it can.

       A friend recommended me to use this as i was always procrastinating. I would laugh him off until one day i could not stand enough of myself and tried it. The feeling is different, almost instantaneous. I dont know how to say it , but i start talking positives it seems to calm me down.

       I work in the financial sector and i am totally stressed out each day. I can feel that one day i sure will die of heart attack if i continue on. While surfing the internet, i came upon white sage. Now i am using this to calm myself .. it is definitely worth it. Much much better than my dollars spent on massage parlours  that did not seems to help

       This is so strange, i was always looking for ways to start my own business but always at the last min i would back off. After trying white sage, i seems to have better control over my thoughts, i actually took the step to register a company and started my first business. Along the way, helps seems to come along just when i needed it... it seems that somehow my luck improve tremendously.

       I am in the IT sector and most of the time, my boss would not even look at me. To the many folks in the department, i am a normal worker who does not fit the bill to be the special person who can help the company during times of needs. So, i was always sidestep for promotion. A personal friend recommended me white sage for personal cleansing however i found a gift ,... at some time, i prayed that there is an event that can proof my worth in the company... and true enough a few weeks later, some many event occured. While everyone was panicking, I was cool and level headed, quick differently from last time where i would head out to be safe, instead this time, i was walking into the panick and solving the issue. It worked and for the first time, my teammates looked at me differently. White sage seems to have the ability to allow me to show my strengths by clearing my mind off the distractions.

       I did it many times but all with white sage. Before many meetings with clients, i would smudge myself to clear of all negative enegy and bad luck. With the best luck supporting me, i manage true it successfully. This is my best and most powerful weapon to get that deal.