We appreciate if you can click on the link on http://www.sacredsagesg.com. We have moved there and has the latest updated contents to benefit you.

We have expanded and moved to a new site www.sacredsagesg.com

We have moved to http://www.sacredsagesg.com

We have moved to http://www.sacredsagesg.com
We have moved to http://www.sacredsagesg.com

We have moved to http://www.sacredsagesg.com

We have moved to http://www.sacredsagesg.com
We have moved to http://www.sacredsagesg.com

Health

Health

White Sage is a sacred herb with healing abilities. Your aura is an extension of you and a strong aura acts as a protective shield. When aura is fragile or damaged, it can leave you drained, unwell and feeling depressed.
Many cultures have their means to heal the aura and they believe that illness first starts with weakness in the aura.

From Australians to Americans, many knew about white sage and the smoke to be very cleansing for the aura.

Until recently, this secret is slowly being unlocked and is now practiced by millions around the world. Why, because as the world modernize, so does the problems gets amplified. The proven abilities of white sage as spread through recommendations across friends, religious helpers and internet.

The modern generation lives in a world of cancer, skin diseases and flu.
White Sage is NOT a cure. White Sage performs the spiritual cleansing which has a definite effect to provide your aura a chance to heal. This healing slowly propagates from the spiritual aspects and surfaces the healing to the physical body.

White Sage has been scientifically proven to aid in the healing for the central nervous system. This is a huge direct benefit for chronic care patients.
For patients with cancer, I strongly suggest that you perform white sage cleansing. But do check with your doctor. For family members who have a member with cancer, you play and important role to support and help purge the negative energy within the home. This is an important aspect of fighting against cancer.

There are numerous articles and comments around the internet posting on the use of white sage against illnesses. Against all odds, any help matters and can tip the scale, so do not take this lightly.

White Sage is not intended to be a cure for illness. However there are illnesses which are emotion in nature. White Sage purpose is to clear the negative energy, calms the mind and aid in your body's recovery.
You are still required to follow your doctor''s advice.

For those who are taking care of the sickly, you should at least purify yourself once a week to prevent the negative energy from affecting you.

Lastly, many people look for prayers for the sick or prayers to remove bad health. For prayers to be effective, one first have to remove all negative energy and bad luck. Once these negative energy is removed, then the prayers will be empowered. So before you go out praying non stop, devote a portion of your time to first perform personal and space cleansing then later couple with prayers. Combine both to effective empower your prayers for the sick to remove health problems.

Ref : http://thehealthylivinglounge.com/2009/11/02/12-great-ways-to-strengthen-your-aura/

Comments:

       After I receive smudging, it always leaves me with an immense sense of calm. It is as if the volume of the room has been switched off, and there is no more anxiety or restlessness. It is one of the most powerful cleansers of aura.

        I think smudging is a great way to clear a place of negative energy and it can be used on people too - I do smudging on myself as well together with prayers. It helps for me .

       This plant is a long time friend of mine. Thank You White Sage for this freindship and all of your help and blessings. I can't imagine my life without this friend.

       I was diagnosed with a rare illness and have been depressed since. I have good friends and family support but i just could not get over it. I hated gatherings and hated talking to people. One day, i found white sage online. I tried it. The feeling was different, no more anxiety, pity for myself. Somehow i started to challange myself mentally why i wanted to feel depressed. A few weeks later i found strength to start again and today i am giving talks to other people to help themselves. White Sage is different, i could not explain it but white sage does a lot to calm me down so that i can take back control.

        I had skin rashes since young and it has bother me. No amount of medicine seems to help. During a friend gathering, i was introduced to white sage and i just brush it off. A few days later, i was off with a bad rash again and this time i was desperate enough to use it. This is amazing, it controlled my rash.. even my doctor is amazed. My doctor mention that it could be the stress that is triggering off my rash and white sage could be calmed me down. I dont know for sure the reason but i am sure white sage is a must for me now. Should i know of white sage then i do not need to endure till now.

       My son has been diagnose with childhood fits and have random episodes. Evey now and then the family would be in arguments over small things.. the tension is tense and everyone is stress up with taking care of this baby of ours. After trying white sage, my son seems to have stabalized, it has been 3 years sinces the last espisode and i am routinely using white sage to clean the house.

      Ever since my father passed away, my mother has been withdrawn and had run down a lot. We even brought our children to her house to brighten her up but she kept saying that she has no energy. A few weeks ago, we took the problem into our down hands and smudge the entire house. Needless to say she has no energy to argue with us. But within a few weeks my mom showed more energy and is now playing with my kids. I have absolutely no idea what happened but my mom told me that she thought about it that she still have us to accompany her. I asked her isnt that the case as always? But my mom say that somehow after the smudging she felt the postive more strongly than the negative side. Talk about energy... white sage rocks.!